Trinity Web Works, LLC | Code of Ethics
Trinity Web Works, LLC.’s mission includes the promotion of professional conduct in the practice of general management worldwide. Trinity Web Works, LLC.’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), company Controller, and other employees of this business and marketing strategy firm hold an important and elevated role in the company governance of the Limited Liability Company (LLC). Each is empowered and uniquely capable to ensure that all constituent’s interests are appropriately balanced, protected, and preserved.
The Code of Ethics embodies principles to which we are expected to adhere and advocate. The CEO, CFO, entrepreneurial strategy organization, and other employees and affiliates of the company are expected to abide by this Code of Ethics and all business conduct standards of the company relating to the areas covered by this code of Ethics. Any violation of the Code of Ethics may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or affiliation status. All employees and affiliates will:
- Act with honesty and integrity, avoiding actual or apparent conflicts of interest in their personal and professional relations.
- Provide stakeholders with information that is accurate, fair, complete, timely, objective, relevant and understandable, including in our filings with government regulatory agencies.
- Comply with rules and regulations of federal, state, provincial, and local governments and other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies.
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts or allowing one’s independent judgment to be subordinated.
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of one’s work, except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose. Confidential information acquired in the course of one’s work will not be used for personal advantage.
- Share knowledge and maintain professional skills essential and relevant to stakeholder’s needs.
- Proactively promote and be an example of ethical behavior as a responsible partner among peers, in the work environment and the community.
- Achieve responsible use, control, and stewardship over all Trinity Web Works, LLC.’s assets and resources that are employed or entrusted to us.
- Not unduly or fraudulently influence, coerce, manipulate, or mislead and authorized audit or interfere with any auditor engaged in the performance of an internal or independent audit of Trinity Web Works, LLC.’s financial statements or accounting books and records.
If you are aware of any suspected or known violations of this Code of Ethics or other Trinity Web Works, LLC. Policies or guidelines, you have a duty to promptly report such concerns either to your manager, another responsible member of management, a Human Resources representative, or the Director of Compliance or the 24-hour Business Conduct Line.
If you have a concern about a questionable accounting or auditing matter and wish to submit the concern confidentially or anonymously, you may do so by sending an email to (email@example.com) or calling the Business Conduct Line at 213-222-8147.
Trinity Web Works, LLC. Will handle all inquiries discreetly and make every effort to maintain, within the limits allowed by law, the confidentiality of anyone requesting guidance or reporting questionable behavior and/or a compliance concern.